ICON of the Seas
exclusive discounted rates up to $2000 pp
Icon of the Seas will become the largest cruise ship in the world. If you are thinking of booking Icon of the Seas, or are planning for an upcoming cruise, there are quite a few things you should know about this new ship.
Here is a look at the most important things we know about Icon of the Seas.
- Will have a new design, size, and look compared to other ships that came before her.
- Will carry 7,600 passengers at maximum occupancy (or nearly 10,000 people when you account for the crew) when it first sets sail with guests Jan. 27, 2024.
- Will be 20 decks high and 1,198 feet long and measure 250,800 gross tons.
- Miami will be homeport from January 2024 through at least April 2025.
- She will offer weeklong Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries, and each will visit Royal Caribbean's private island, Perfect Day at CocoCay.
- The inaugural Icon of the Seas sailing will be January 27, 2024.
- 7-night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day at CocoCay: Miami; Phillipsburg, St Maarten; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Perfect Day at CocoCay; Miami7-night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day at CocoCay: Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis, Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Perfect Day at CocoCay; Miami
7-night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day at CocoCay: Miami; Roatan, Honduras; Costa Maya, Mexico; Cozumel, Mexico; Perfect Day at CocoCay; Miami
- Instead of a Solarium at the front of the ship, Icon of the Seas will have an AquaDome area.At its heart, this area is home to the indoor AquaTheater from the Oasis Class ships, and put it into this multipurpose space with huge floor-to-ceiling windows, offering 220-degree views.The shows here will feature aerialists, acrobatics, high dives, and the tallest waterfall at sea (55 feet tall).
- Chill Island will have ocean views galore from the three-deck pool area. Icon of the Seas will have Swim & Tonic, the first swim-up bar at sea.
You'll also find the largest pool at sea at Royal Bay Pool.
Let me stop right here. You just need to book to see for yourself.
Royal Bay Pool
Adventure All Around
Let us help you plan your ICON of the Seas cruise vacation
Complete the form below, and we will contact you shortly.
In the comment section, enter code: SFTICON for your exclusive discounted rate up to $2000 pp. *Not all sailing and cabin types are discounted.